Drontal - Chewable Wormer - Medium Dogs
Drontal Chewables are made with real liver that dogs can't resist. They are so good they even come with a unique guarantee: your dog will love the chew, or Bayer will replace it with a free Drontal tablet.
- Made with real liver - the taste dogs love, making it easier to get into a regular worming routine as most dogs see Drontal Chews as a delicious liver treat
- Proven, unmatched efficacy against all major gastro-intestinal parasites like roundworm, hookworm, whipworm and tapeworm.
- Unique ingredients proven through research to be more effective than any other intestinal worming treatment on the market
- Australian innovation - developed and manufactured locally
- 98% of dogs ate the chew within 3 minutes in palatability trials, and that means no more wrestling with your pooch.
Safeguard your family, too! Watch out! Worms can be bad news for humans. To help reduce the risk, ensure you keep up your pet's regular de-worming and always responsibly dispose of your pet’s poos.
Symptoms of worms can include: Excessive bottom cleaning, diarrhoea, scooting, vomiting and pot-belly.
Once they've found their way into the gut, parasitic worms will survive by feeding on the contents of your pet's gut or sucking on your pet's blood. Left untreated, they can be a serious health risk. That's why it's so important to treat your pet at least every three months.
Directions for use:
Administer the dogs correct dose by hand as a treat. Drontal Chewable is highly palatable and 98% of dogs will consume it this way. Where necessary for dosage the product may be cut with a knife to produce half chews. If necessary Drontal Chewable may be crushed and mixed in canned dog food.
Treat puppies at 2, 4, 8, 12 weeks; then 4, 5, 6 months of age.
Treat adult dogs every 3 months (6 weeks in Hydatid infested locations).
Treat pregnant/lactating bitches at mating, then 10 days before whelping and at 2 and 4 weeks after whelping, then every 3 months.
1 chew per 10kg
These recommendations are of a general nature. In specific instances where infestation is particularly heavy or many dogs are housed together, a veterinary surgeon should be consulted.
Drontal Chewable may be given safely to all dogs including old animals, young pups, working dogs and greyhounds. It may be given to pregnant bitches but is only clinically indicated in the last 10 days prior to whelping.
Drontal Chewables may be combined with other treatments, for example heartworm prevention, flea or tick treatment.